Responsibilities for customers
- Always listen to the voices of customers attentively, and act and make decisions from the viewpoints of customers.
- Comply with the requirements of the customers by providing the best products and services to the customers.
- Do not engage in any unjust actions that can impart disadvantages to the customers.
- Protect the safety and information of customers and comply with the laws and regulations on the protection of customers.
Fair relationship with cooperative companies and competitors
- Pursue joint progresses through fair trading from mutually equitable status with the cooperative companies.
- Do not enforce unjustified actions or exercise influences by using superior position.
- Respect competitors and establish sound market order through fair and good-willed competition.
- Respect the orders of fair trading and comply with the laws related to fair trading.
Promise to staffs and executives
- Acknowledge the dignity and value of individuals and fairly evaluate and justifiably compensate on the basis of the trust for staffs and executives.
- Provide fair opportunities for the staffs and executives to fortify their competencies, and refrain from discrimination in accordance with their gender, academic background and regions of origin, etc.
- Protect the privacy of individuals and establish mature organizational culture on the basis if mutual trust and understanding.
- Establish organizational culture for harmonious communication and mutual trust in order for them to execute their respective duties passionately and creatively
Basic ethics of staffs and executives
- Have pride and self-esteem, and execute duties sincerely as a member of Kookil Paper (Zhangjiagang) Limited Corporation.
- Comply with law and company regulations, and do not engage in actions that are in contrary to one’s conscience.
- Sincerely execute the duties assigned to each and do not engage in actions that are in conflict with the benefits of the interested parties including the stockholders and customers.
- Clearly distinguish private and public matters, and do not pursue personal interest by using one’s position in the company.
Responsibilities for the society
- Comply with law and make contributions towards the advancement of the nation through continuous social contribution activities as a constituent member of the nation and society.
- Consider the environmental protection of the corresponding country and region with priority and assertively practice environment-friendly management.
- Execute the duties and exhaustively comply with the safety rules in considerations for the safety of the society.
Obligations for good faith towards the interested parties
- Protect the rights of and respect the justified demands and suggestions of the interested parties.
- Put efforts to protect the profits of the interested parties through rational and efficient management activities.
- Prepare and protect the corporate information including accounting data, etc. in accordance with the standards of the corresponding countries.
- Provide accurate information to and establish mutual trust with the interested parties.